DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rawr

rawr

DorothyPvP Post Points : 42
Rep : 0

Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 pm

well, for 1. can you lower the pk points it cost to buy dclaws
2. If its not too much to ask, please have atleast one staff, mod+, on at all times... that would help
3. Also, you could move home on a poll to see which paces woul be good for a home area, its ok if you dont want to or cant.

That's al i got to say nd i hope its not to much to ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... Left_bar_bleue1/1Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Normal Field 2: 2

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:26 am

1. It's only 212 pkpts, so basically 2 hours to get a pair if you get at least 1 kill every minute.
2.I try be on as much as possible, it's the server ebing constantly off that throws me off.
3.I like the home place ^^ if you get any better suggestions please post?
Back to top Go down
rawr

rawr

DorothyPvP Post Points : 42

PostSubject: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:11 pm

hmm, ok that sounds logial
Thanks grim Smile
Back to top Go down
robotragepub

DorothyPvP Post Points : 197

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:37 am

I agree with Rawr on the dclaws, Recieving no cash for the next 3600 kills is a little daunting Razz, I just got mine from Pking (FTW!)
Back to top Go down
http://ali.rickrolld.me
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... Left_bar_bleue1/1Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 am

The problem is that it was originally 3500 pkpts for d claws, and they changed it so you only need 212 pkpts. That meant you could buy d claws with 212 pkpts. But they did not change how many points it took away, in this case, it still took away the 3500 pkpts.

Hope that explains it, thats just what I think happened due to common sense and my awesomeness. (:
Back to top Go down
robotragepub

DorothyPvP Post Points : 197

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am

Razz, what awesomeness? Jk. I already knew that grim, just want to know if they will change it so no negative pkpts. or just make it 500PKPts or the cash it takes from 500PKPTS.

BTW, check out my website.
Back to top Go down
http://ali.rickrolld.me
StarBucks
Owner/GFx of dorothypvp
Owner/GFx of dorothypvp
StarBucks

DorothyPvP Post Points : 84
Rep : 9

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Thank you for your suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....   Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmm, i have a suggstion that might work....
Page 1 of 1