DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

I would like my d claws back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barack Obama

DorothyPvP Post Points : 56
Rep : 0

I would like my d claws back! Empty
PostSubject: I would like my d claws back!   I would like my d claws back! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 pm

While I had my wonderful dragon claws I had an offer from my friend I_L_legal who was at the time an admin. He asked if he could borrow them so we could go pking at BH together. Of course I accept we and we went pking. Well here's the story: after we were done I was about to go to sleep and he gets rushed at bounty hunter and loses my claws. I was very sad to hear that and I cant buy another pair because my points are at -2376.
So heres the dilemma: He can't buy them either and no one sells claws. So I think to myself why not go on the forums trollin' and annoy everyone. Well I quickly decided aginst that. So he promises to me he would get another pair for me. Then the server has been off for this past week and I haven't been able to get on. So the next time the server is on, if you feel like Donating me dragon claws THat is much obliged. But if you want I could pay you too Smile.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
I would like my d claws back! Left_bar_bleue1/1I would like my d claws back! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Normal Field 2: 2

PostSubject: Re: I would like my d claws back!   I would like my d claws back! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Chyeah he asked me to borrow a whole heap of ****. I said no because he was going into bh with it. Anyways, I'll give you my last pair of claws, I almost have another pair since I'm on -1.6k or something ^^
Back to top Go down
Barack Obama

DorothyPvP Post Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: I would like my d claws back!   I would like my d claws back! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 am

Well I don't think I should accept it because it's your last pair. But if you want to give it to me for free I guess that can work out :p. Or I could buy it from you.
Back to top Go down
robotragepub

DorothyPvP Post Points : 197

PostSubject: Re: I would like my d claws back!   I would like my d claws back! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 am

Claws are like one's babies (eww, i know right?),

I have a pair myself, but, i dont like using it all the time. I use vesta spec with full armor set (76,23!) or statius (woohoo!)
Back to top Go down
http://ali.rickrolld.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like my d claws back!   I would like my d claws back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like my d claws back!
Page 1 of 1