DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

I'm applying for mod (application)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
f3lt bmx ftw

f3lt bmx ftw

DorothyPvP Post Points : 13
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
I'm applying for mod (application) Left_bar_bleue1/1I'm applying for mod (application) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Normal Field 2: 2

I'm applying for mod (application) Empty
PostSubject: I'm applying for mod (application)   I'm applying for mod (application) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi guys this is felt bmx ftw and i will be applying for mod.

Name:Curtis Merry

What Type of person are are you:I am a very outgoing person very nice most of the time i like to joke alot and i like to help or help people solve problems if it is an issuue.

What wil you do to help the server:I wil donate whenever i can im always coming up with alot of wacky ideas for things somtimes there just retarded but alot of the time i have realy good ideas.I wil try to host some events some beside pvp or kiling some1 i wil find other events to host because for some reason people have the tention of killingeachother out of anger and what not.

Wil you abuse your powers if you get mod?:No and im also not the type to ban mute kick or any of that bull if some1 didint realy do anything wrong so no i wil not.

Other Things you want to tel about yourself:I like to bmx of course the person whogot me into is was watching the scoty cranmer bmx vidio best vidio ive ever seen first three whip flat ground frakin tailwhip to front flip just difines the laws of gravity if any1 wants to se vid il post Smile

Well this is my application if any1 thinks i havent played that long i played for 5 days im not a newbie Smile))
Back to top Go down
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
I'm applying for mod (application) Left_bar_bleue1/1I'm applying for mod (application) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I'm applying for mod (application)   I'm applying for mod (application) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Good luck with your application Felt, you got my vote for you ^^
Back to top Go down
hank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DorothyPvP Post Points : 37
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm applying for mod (application)   I'm applying for mod (application) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

u got my vote
Back to top Go down
StarBucks
Owner/GFx of dorothypvp
Owner/GFx of dorothypvp
StarBucks

DorothyPvP Post Points : 84
Rep : 9

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:

PostSubject: Re: I'm applying for mod (application)   I'm applying for mod (application) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 pm

will be thinking, thanks for applying .Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm applying for mod (application)   I'm applying for mod (application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm applying for mod (application)
Page 1 of 1