DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

hi pete,starbucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pusu42

DorothyPvP Post Points : 3
Rep : 0

hi pete,starbucks Empty
PostSubject: hi pete,starbucks   hi pete,starbucks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Dear Pete,Starbucks

Server name: Pusu42
forum name: Pusu42
past exp?:I have been on 9 servers as staff. I have been co owner 1 time, admin 3 times, and mod 5 times. 5 of those servers have had counting of atleast 100 people online at all times. I have had to ban and mute many, many times. But, I think over the facts and situation before I ban or mute.
what you can do to help?: I will help out newbies and advertise for the server. I will also be active on the forums and the server. I will tell all my friends to join, and tell others to join, and tell them to tell others to join .
Other: My policy as a staff member is to keep things under control, thinking over the facts and situation before I ban or mute. Or, I would ask another member of the staff and talk it over. I have put my time and thoughts into this post. I deeply hope you consider me as a staff member. I believe I would help out the server.

Cheers,
Pusu42 Wink
Back to top Go down
hank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DorothyPvP Post Points : 37
Rep : 0

hi pete,starbucks Empty
PostSubject: tbh   hi pete,starbucks I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:25 pm

tbh u could lie ive seen atleast 10 ppl try gettin into staff by sayin they wer staff on other servers and positions filled up neways
Back to top Go down

hi pete,starbucks
Page 1 of 1