DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

If The Server Is Down.

Go down 
+2
robotragepub
Grim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
If The Server Is Down. Left_bar_bleue1/1If The Server Is Down. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Normal Field 2: 2

If The Server Is Down. Empty
PostSubject: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 pm

If the server is down don't worry about making 100's of endless post of "aw mah lawd teh serva is brokeded? whet ded eye do wring?" LOL. But yer, thse server occasionally stuffs up, and when you log in you can't see yourself, and basically do anything and will also disconnect after a few seconds. The server WILL come back on eventually, although it wonted be fixed in 1-2 minuted of it going down, but it will be back up, just wait patiently and down't spam the forums with what said before.

- Grim
Back to top Go down
robotragepub

DorothyPvP Post Points : 197
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:29 am

True advise, i watched about four hours of "YouTube" Before it came back up, lolz.
Back to top Go down
http://ali.rickrolld.me
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
If The Server Is Down. Left_bar_bleue1/1If The Server Is Down. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:15 am

Haha LOL, I just go and watch South Park ^^
Back to top Go down
ha h4x

DorothyPvP Post Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 am

The server is down for me at the moment? is everyone offline aswel? it wont let me log in at all.?
Back to top Go down
one rocky

DorothyPvP Post Points : 23
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 am

its just not you
Back to top Go down
Kristian

DorothyPvP Post Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 am

When I load the client and try to login it's stuck on preparing login or something like that. I don't know what to do. Got any advice?
Back to top Go down
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:13 am

I also try to dowload the client and the client loads it just won't let me log on.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:20 am

I loaded the client and tried to log in and it still keeps saying

Performing login... damn....
Back to top Go down
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:43 am

If the server gets up please let me know a.s.a.p.
Back to top Go down
wolfy

wolfy

DorothyPvP Post Points : 28
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Well the server been down for quite a while now. I'm sure StarBucks will post something saying that it's back up soon. Stay strong friends! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If The Server Is Down.   If The Server Is Down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If The Server Is Down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DorothyPvP 525 :: Help-
Jump to: