DorothyPvP 525
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DorothyPvP 525

DorothyPvP 525 is owned and operate by Starbucks and Pete

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
kingVote for the server everyday! by Clicking Here!queen
Vote now so the server gets biggerVote by clicking here!

Grim - Player Moderator Application

Go down 
+3
Wub
Oppp
Grim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Grim

DorothyPvP Post Points : 146
Rep : 11

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
Grim - Player Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue1/1Grim - Player Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Normal Field 2: 2

Grim - Player Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:20 am

Okay so I am applying for Moderator Status on my account Grim in game. I am nice, friendly and have a lot of experience with servers from programming to running my own and even Admin and P-Mod on other servers. I think if I get Player Moderator status it will be a change for the better on the server as I will do as much as I can to prevent anything that is against our rules. I am 15 years old and I claim myself to be mature and so forth. I do not see why the level of our characters count, because almost all of us are level 138, so yes, I am level 138 on Grim. My E-mail address can be sent to you by PM if you ask me, this is for privacy reasons. I find that when I am on the server there are a lot of times when there are no staff online and sometimes people break the rules. I can help prevent this. Thank you for your time in reading my application, and I will be waiting eagerly for a response.

-Grim
Back to top Go down
Oppp

DorothyPvP Post Points : 9
Rep : 0

PostSubject: I Agree   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 am

Grim Always Do his best to follow and stop rulebrakers.

Hes got my vote and you can count on him to be a good staff member. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wub

DorothyPvP Post Points : 14

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:
Grim - Player Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue1/1Grim - Player Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 am

Well, you might be a good staff member but when i has at bh and u were there, i accidently put on dfire sheild with 2handed weapon and u yell it over to chat...
Back to top Go down
f3lt bmx ftw

f3lt bmx ftw

DorothyPvP Post Points : 13

Character sheet
Normal Field 1:

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Pshhh got my vote the kids a natural hes the shiz just look at his name
Back to top Go down
rawr

rawr

DorothyPvP Post Points : 42

PostSubject: Go Grim!   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah grim should be mod Very Happy
Hes a realy kool and nice player....Wink
Hes got my vote:)
Back to top Go down
hank
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DorothyPvP Post Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

u got my vote
Back to top Go down
Pete
Admin

DorothyPvP Post Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Not accepted redo post and look at the format at Applying for staff that starbucks wrote or else won't be accepted
Back to top Go down
https://dorothypvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim - Player Moderator Application   Grim - Player Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim - Player Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1